Sunday, May 11, 2008

Moving To The Land of Meat

The move is done, and we've made it...back in the dirty south. My husband to be and I have been here for two weeks now, and I have to say, I don't miss NYC too much. There are things I miss about it, but that will have to be another blog entry!

As most of you know, I am now a vegetarian. Not for any political reasons, but for dietary reasons. I especially stay away from pork and red meat. But since I have moved, I have found the temptation of meat too great. There was especially one occasion in which my boyfriend and I attended a BBQ cookoff. Why in the world did I think I would possibly have the strength to fend off those deliciously evil pork ribs and brisket? I mean come on, wouldn't you cave too?!?






And just for some ridiculous fun....

No comments:

Post a Comment