Friday, August 29, 2008

i am SOOOO married now!

Oh my goodness!! Cannot believe it is done, over, finito! (I am going to ramble like a teenage girl now...)
The wedding was fantastic. All the stress and headache of planning, inviting, decorating, and preparing turned into dancing, singing, and rejoicing in just a few hours. The amazing thing is I did not cry once while walking down the aisle or while reciting my vows. The flowers were gorgeous...only one of Reagan's red blooms turned black...which was okay because it was in the back of the bouquet...and the air was filled with fun and excitement. My cake, which was made by my gal pal Jen, was super cute and yummy too! I get giddy inside when I think back on the day. The dancing was too fun, and the karaoke was awesomely bad! I have tons of pictures to post and stories to tell...very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment