Friday, November 7, 2008





Okay....okay! Now is the moment you have all been waiting for (all 4 of you)! Here are some wedding pictures - especially for YOU, Rena McCarty Howard!

my pretty Reagan!

About to get hitched!


The handsome devil (or groom...whichever you prefer)!

The Johns...he is so trying to steal my man!


My mostest favoritest picture in the whole wide world!!


The kiss to seal the deal...


Reagan and me gettin' down with our bad selves!


Oh...and did I mention there was karaoke?? Oh yes, there was karaoke! This picture brought to you courtesy of Pat Benatar.


And with karaoke, comes the girls singing, what else? "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun." I would like to take this time to personally thank Cyndi Lauper for making the most fabulous karaoke song ever to be recorded.


The Love Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment