Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I HAVE DREAMS.

One song titled I have a dream isn't really a good title. I don't mean to critic anything, I'm just pouring all my opinions here ;) yea, I mean people tend to have bunch of stuffs to wish about. It's not only one, sometimes hundreds.

Wishes and dreams.

Don't let anyone let you down. Life is chance, chance is once, once is never twice. Life is never twice. So does wishes and dreams. If you stop halfway, you'll get half or none. I'm not preaching or whatever, I'm telling truth that we, as a teenagers, should know. Have high expectations peeps! :D let it be your motivations for future.

Wishes and dreams is not just about i-want-this-and-i-want-that. Get what I mean? It's more than a blackberry, camera, BMW. It can be plans for your future, set everything from now on. Such as the university you want to be in the next 5 years (for example), or it can even be when you want to be married. See, it's universal. Or even if you wanna wear a million-dollars wedding dress (HAHA!) but yes it is.

So for anyone who read this, speak your mind through comments :) well, I know not much know this blog of mine, but I'm okay with that.

SPEAK YOUR MIND FELLAS :D

Sealed with a smile,
talithayohana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment