Thursday, March 18, 2010

LIFE IS NEVER FLAT.

Ups and downs of life. Yes, I am going through the "downs" of life :/ how I wish for it to pass fast. Have been very busy with a whirl of activities. I;m so exhausted and I can't sleep at night worrying about tomorrow. It has been the same thing every night.

It's not that I'm jealous, although I don't know of what I should call this feeling. But I'm upset with myself. Why can't I be trusted? erghhh :s maybe she's better than me. Yes, she definitely is. HELLO it's not fair, not AT ALL. I don't wish to be just like her, I wanna be a better me (y) I want myself to be different in a positive way. I just don't know the way how.

FYI, do you guys know about the Palladium Talent Competition I've been talking recently? It has passed. I didn't win, but I got much to learn. Yea, controlling emotions on stage, expressions, and even songs should be used in a competition :p it seems funny, but it's true. The winners are really good, awesome. The first winner, she has ever been chosen for Honda icon and she won a lot of competition before. So it's not a shocking news to know that she win. Unbelievably, she also got the 3rd winner for English speech. w o w she's great :D

"Prepare to be blown away of what happen next. Never underestimate."

Sealed with a smile,
talithayohana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment