Tuesday, April 27, 2010

OPPORTUNITY.

Yayyy! Let me share a good news with you. I don't think it's good for you, but since I'm the owner of this blog, you should be happy for me! (Of course no, kidding :p) *drumrolls*...

I'm chosen for English Story Telling Competition. Even though it's not even the beginning of the competition, but I just feel really grateful to be chosen :) wish me tons of luck peeps ;) hihihi.

This post is a very short post, I supposed. Like I mention before, I'm not going to do much posting or post long posts since I got to study. In fact, I didn't study at all until now. One more thing, I must hand in the competition's script on Friday. The topic is "Unforgettable Experience", and at least it's 5 minutes long. My teacher asked me to write 2 pages of my schools' exam paper and that's not short :/ sigh. SHOULD WORK HARD :D

JIA YOU, talitha! (go, talitha!)

Sealed with a smile,
talithayohana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment