Wednesday, April 21, 2010

SATISFACTION.

Somehow, being a student in a 'plus' class is not easy. Teachers will never stop expecting high expectations on us. It seems so difficult, but actually, NO. Although teachers will aim high at almost all times, but it doesn't mean we didn't have any fun at all. We all enjoyed being in VIII-A class, we all do. Even though they are almost all very briliant, they still got a teenager side, another side of them. They are all crazy-as-in-fun and brainiac at the same time.

I only got one side of them to regret on. It's no that I'm mean to talk bad things about them, but yea, I want to share this with all of you and take anything worth. Sometimes they can be very unfair. Good ones will only get along with the good ones. They avoid the bad ones at all cost.

Don't be freaked out, it's not as bad as what I told you here :p I'm exaggerating it a little bit HAHAHA. But at least now you have the image of how the situation is, don't you?

I got inspired by @Ivantangkulung. It all starts because I wrote "reviewing B. Indo, again. Making sure I get perfect score :D MUSTTT" on twitter yesterday, and he replied, "anak plus ya gitu... wakakakakak" FYI, he's a 'plus' class student too. He is 2 years older than me, and he is in X-5.

Maybe that's all for today. Religion test tomorrow. Wish me luck guys! :D

Buh-bye! ;)

Sealed with a smile,
talithayohana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment