Sunday, April 11, 2010

SHOULD I? MAY I? CAN I?

Sometimes, I keep asking to myself, "Are my dreams too high? Are my expectations beyond what I could do?" I keep on worryring about how my future will look like. I know and believe that the future is not for us to see and say, but it's just that I want to know it really bad that I can't control sometimes. I found out that I'm not a genius in this focus of mine, but I love to do it. Perhaps exercises will help. I don't want my dreams to stay as dreams forever. I want it to grow like seeds, growing fruitfully, growing lots of juicy fruits.

I am just so curious and I can't deny this feeling. It seems that I care about my future so much, ey? But who cares? I mean, who doesn't care or even bother to think what they gonna do in the future? A person like that is a person who can't appreciate life, they never realize the opportunity given, no matter how big that chance is.

God, I want to be as what I told You in my prayers everyday, every night. I want it to come true, as in reality. Even though it'll take risks, as I believe Your love will guide me in going through every life's obstacles, I'll be able to pass through it. I'll keep that in mind :)

Sealed with a smile,
talithayohana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment