Monday, May 17, 2010

INSPIRED.

Caught a bad flu :( maybe it's because of my tight schedule last week (LOL!), precisely Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday, went straight to Briton for the semifinal's competition. It's 9.00 am until 1.00 pm. Then headed straight to Piaget (lunch - in car) for AKLTG coach training from 1.30 pm until 6.oo pm (actually it's from 9.oo am to 6.00 pm, but I should attend my semifinal's competition first). Went straight home, doing internet thing while waiting for the result of semifinal, slept at around 10.00 pm.

On Sunday, didn't got the chance to go to church because of AKLTG coach training Day 2 from 9.00 am until 5.00 pm. But on 3.30 pm, I was asked to give testimonial in Taipan Restaurant for AKLTG seminar. Then went back at 4.oo pm. Directly, having the AKLTG coach exam and finish at around 5.00 pm. While waiting for my dad to pick me up, took picture with Trainer Ricky (I didn't have the photos, it's in his blackberry phone), not with Amin since he went to replace Adam for the Seminar in Taipan that day. Then, went to Cambridge and have dinner. Went home at 8.00 pm, took shower blablabla then slept at 9.00 pm.

I can't even wake up properly this morning. I mean I'm very sleepy at school :/ well, now I'm here sharing my life story with all of you. Okay, let me introduce the trainers that trained me to be a coach for the past 2 days.

This is Antonius Ricky Surorso, Indonesian.


This one is Muhammad Amin Morni, Singaporean.

Sealed with a smile,
talithayohana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment