Friday, June 25, 2010

EENIE MEENIE.

Just received my report card today :) it isn't bad, yet it isn't really good. Need to study and work harder for my next level! I'm promoted to Grade 9. Well, none of my friends failed. All did pass, only for my class ehehe. UN is coming :D that only means I MUST do better. It's not easy to pass it anyway, around 32 students in Methodist-2 didn't pass. See, but I believe it's not hard since I want to learn.

To be true, life gets more complicated each day. Not to mention the never-ending list of my challenges, the life itself is tough. Who says life isn't difficult? No one ever did, no one ever dare. Like people say, as long as you're still breathing, challenges will not end. It will come, 'cause it has to! To make us stronger. The only thing matters is what do you take challenges in life as.

Just posting a short post here :p not going to elaborate everything that's happening. It's too long and I got no time ahaha! :D

Sealed with a smile,
talithayohana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment