Wednesday, June 9, 2010

EXCITEMENT ALL OVER.

I bring you GREAT news :) aaaaa I get in to the AKLTG Coach Team, again (this year) :D weheee! FYI, I'm the only girl from Medan, but who cares. It's my third time for passing and my second time to join. I couldn't make it the previous year because I went to Jakarta for holiday and they just told me the day I arrived at Jakarta :/ here's the list of names who got in:

Devris WIjaya (MDN)
Ichsan Thamin Wiputra (MDN)
Stefen Setiawan (MDN)
Talitha Yohana (MDN)
Adriyan Viryadi (MDN)
Benny Mulyo (MDN)
Triwijono (MDN)
Andy Susanto (MDN)


See? I'm the only girl. Perhaps I'm the only middle school students too. aaaaa but like I've mentioned before, WHO CARES! So yea, I'll be leaving this Saturday evening to Piaget, then I'm not sure what we're gonna do after that. Maybe, preparation. Yes, of course! I'm excited gah!

Sealed with a smile,
talithayohana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment