Thursday, June 17, 2010

HAPPINESS AND GLADNESS.


Coaches, but not all, some left earlier.

My group (CHAMPION)

I'm back y a y !

Well, I'm not as happy as it seem. In fact, I'm not glad at all. I miss the times when we cheered, we laughed, we cried. We did everything together, but we had to separate in a sudden, and that made me sad, really sad. I want to replay those memories or make time faster until next year's camp.

That's not going to happen, I know. Honestly, even though I had gone through the same thing in this programme many times, but every time I join this programme I feel upgraded from one level to another. I experienced new ones :) like the one I did on Day 3 (Tuesday) hahaha. It's because of the word "care" and also "concern" for others. My PD, Igor, told me that coaching is not a job, it's a calling. Kata-kata itu nancep banget! It's true.

I'm glad to know people like them, they supported me and I hope will be always supporting me :) thank you God for letting me meet them.

What I've learned from this year's camp:

"True friend is the one who dares to tell you the truth, and is brave enough to say that you are wrong, only because of care and concern towards you."

Sealed with a smile,
talithayohana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment