Tuesday, July 6, 2010

BACK WITH WORDS.

Heeeeey! :) it has been such a looooong time since I last posted, and I'm really sorry about that. It's not like I mean it, but I moved house so I'm quite busy with stuffs.

I've watched Karate Kid last Friday and I enjoyed it. Watch it with Elizabeth and Hendy, only 3 of us. The reason we hang out is because of the exhausting life problems, that's why we decided to have a refreshment. I mean, yea life is hard. The cycle of obstacles will not stop, and that's just how life rolls, whether you like it or not. By the time you read this post, maybe most of you'll say "Life's not fair". Well, this is what I say: Life is fair. You just need to ask yourself how many times you looked at the good sides of life. I'm sure all of us tend to complain more rather than appreciating, 'cause we're humans. Why don't all of us cherish the good moments, only the good ones, by then you'll realize that life is fair enough.

Will be dropping by some other time, okayyy? ;)

Sealed with a smile,
talithayohana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment