Thursday, July 15, 2010

SO WHAT DO YOU SAY?

Maybe all of you know that school days have already started. Yea it's not easy, since it had been a month full of tweeting, having fun, and those kind of stuffs. Then suddenly you need to face those boring class hours and piles of homeworks. I bet it's not easy for you, the same thing goes for me. It's not easy for me too.

So, I had this goal for Grade 9. I aim to pass the UN exam with the minimum average points of 8.5 and yesss it's not easy as I'm not that kind of "bookworm". Still, I'm glad that I got the chance to improve my marks. Honestly speaking, I don't care about my marks while I was in Grade 8. I regret for not putting any effort to study. I should change that. I'm not going to regret. I'm going to do better and thinking of any strategies I could use to improve. I'm thinking about doing mind maps for every subjects, especially where there are new subjects like History, Economy, and Geography. Most of them, no, all of them are all important. Yes, and they're not the kind of subjects that most students could easily deal with. That's why I should put a lot of efforts :)

Guess that's all I wanna share. For those of you who are reading this, keep doing your best and don't let anyone distract you.

Sealed with a smile,
talithayohana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment