Friday, February 22, 2008

Motivating a Kitten

I am sure anyone out there that has read this blog (if there are any of you) is probably thinking "why the knittin' kitten?" Other than me, only those very close to me could answer that...my dream is to one day have a very successful business in knitwear for people and pets. I love to knit! Unfortunately, lately I have not been so motivated to pick up the needles. Why?? I started asking myself that yesterday...and I got angry at myself about it. Why has something I love so much become a mundane thing. Oh yeah...because I am looking at it as work. I have always been of the personality that sees anything work related is absolutely not good enough for my spare time. I have to make it fun again...hobby? I remember you! So I picked up a pencil and starting drawing/plotting out new designs. Happy to say, I have come up with a hat idea that I love on paper. Hopefully it will execute well in yarn. I am going to start tonight. I will be posting once it's all done. Until then...
Your in love again kitten,
Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment