Friday, January 29, 2010

TRUTH IS PAINFUL.

Feeling useless to everyone. Is there something wrong with me or is it them who don't care about me? I think it's them. They never know that I'm suffering. Yea, they never give me ANY attention. And I was like "what?!" UNBELIEVABLE.

I thought they are my best friend, but maybe I'm wrong. I know I got nothing special, but I do appreciate them and I think that's enough. I mean, terima gue apa ada nya. And what have they done? Throwing me like rubbish. I know they are close to perfect, like REALLY close. But it's unpredictable.

I don't know if I'm too sensitive or whatever, but I hope that it is. I don't wanna lose them.

:'( nothing hurts more than knowing your friends don't care about you.

I hope this is true. I mean, they got everything, and that's why the can't appreciate me.

Sealed with a smile,
talithayohana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment