Saturday, January 30, 2010

FAKE A SMILE.


Hey peeps! :) I bet that will be the first and last smile in this post.

Things have been going like crazy, OUT OF CONTROL. And can you imagine that! Friendships are getting worse. Right now, getting along with boys are super-duper-hyper easier than girls. Boys don't talk too much, like what girls normally do. I said it used to, and that means I don't mean ALL. Don't get it wrong please.

Anyway, I just get back from D'Loft, Thamrin Plaza's food court. And guess what, I'm the only girl. To be true, I get use to it already. I don't get along with boys for specific reason, it's just that... ergh! Got no idea of how to explain it. And please don't get it wrong.

Oh yea! I know how to explain. Boys are full of jokes. It's one of the reasons. 'Cause I bet you know how I've been feeling nowadays, and the "jokes" stuff do help y a y

I got so many wishes. But I keep questioning them. It's too much. Yea, I ask too much. The only reason is that EVERY SINGLE LITTLE THING never seem better each day. I hope I'll still have the faith to believe and pray for it.

Sealed with a smile,
talithayohana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment