Monday, February 1, 2010

IT'S NOT WHAT IT SUPPOSED TO BE.


Feel like crying right now :'( seriously. And blame that TERRIFYING IPS test! I submit it late, so I either get zero or low mark. See? It's crazy, totally. Feel like shouting out loud, jumping around. I'm insane! And now, I can't even laugh at the jokes I usually laugh at. aaaaa D:

The teacher is extremely annoying. Like I told you in my last post, she get into the class and talk nonsense. SICK! And I think I'm the only one who submit it late. It's not like I did it on purpose. I didn't cheat or that kind of stuffs, I don't know why, but I only get the idea of what to write when the bell rang :/ PATHETIC, right?

Like what Regina usually say, GOTOSEA! Just can't help myself from crying --- crying inside. I'm not a kind of student who doesn't care about my works, especially exams and tests.

HELL-O, I DO CARE ABOUT IT.

Sealed with a smile,
talithayohana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment