Sunday, January 31, 2010

ANOTHER CHANCE.

You know what, it's great to know that not much know this blog of mine :)

Anyway, HAPPY SUNDAY :D hope you all have a great sunday! Mine was just as expected, great hehe. Except for the fact that they are still ignoring me, but who cares.

So, I met Nivian just now, she is with her friend, Jesslyn. And yea, she is sooo pretty hahaha. Too bad I can't talk to her just now :( or even greet her. So sorry Nivian :) it's really good to see her, 'cause it has been a while since the last time I see her. See you the next time we meet, Nivian!

Having IPS test tomorrow. And yes, I'm not prepared. The teacher get into the class, talk nonsense and leave, leaving us that tons of homeworks. p a t h e t i c :/

So I guess I should go now, really have to study. I promise, I'll post pictures next time. I have exams in a row this week so please understand.

Sealed with a smile,
talithayohana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment