Saturday, March 27, 2010

HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY @LADYGAGA!


So, I think most of you know that today is Lady Gaga's 24th birthday. Well, I must say that she's a really BOLD person. She dares to do anything. I mean, look, her hair is just w o w. Not to mention her outfits lol. It's not weird if she's not allowed to enter some concerts because of her minim outfits. Her voice was just an okay. In one of her song, Telephone, Beyonce's singing a part. And compared to Beyonce's voice, hmmm it's better for me not to say it. THEIR VOICE ARE SO DIFFERENT, right?

On the other side, she's such a trend-setter. I love her songs, especially the musics, they are adorable :) everything looks good on her. In my sight, she's an escape-the-ordinary kind of person. She's different, yes she is.

Well, I'm not sure about gossips saying she's both male and female. I don't really care about that. The only thing I'm sure about is she's a great star.

I'm not a fan of her anyway. I'm not being so whatever-you-call-that, but for me she's just too over, and that makes me dislike her a little bit. But don't get it wrong, it doesn't mean that I hate her (; every person sees things differently, right?

Sealed with a smile,
talithayohana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment