Sunday, April 4, 2010

OH GOD THANK YOU. ♥

IT'S SUCH A HARD WORK FOR ME TO FINALLY POST SOMETHING HERE. Oh gosh! The internet is driving me crazy :( as slow as turtle, no, slower!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! :) ALSO THE GOOD FRIDAY.

I burst into tears to remember His sacrifices 2000 years ago. There's no love bigger than a person who gives His life to save people. It's still logical if it's the good guy He save, but in reality He save both good and bad person. I'm thankful to Him and I always am. Some shoot of the KKR held in Stadion Kebun Bunga, Jln. Candi Borobudur, Medan. Not going to post any photos as the internet is not supporting. Sigh :(

I wish to change this turtlish modem. Turtlish? New word, yippie! WOOOT! BYEEE. Going to post soon if the internet is faster (;

"Even if I search the world, there's still no bigger love than Yours."

Sealed with a smile,
talithayohana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment