Saturday, April 17, 2010

BREAKTHROUGH.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose."
Romans 8: 28

Suddenly, this mood to blog just popped out unwanted, just want to share some stuff about me. Here it goes...

All this time, yes, I do read bible, as in almost everyday, BUT I kind of feel bored and this and that. I know I'm not a good kid, sometimes I go wild (hehe!), and sometimes I couldn't control ME. I do it as if I MUST, which I know it shouldn't be a force, rather than a feeling of wanting Him more and more. Okay, back in line. As if I finish reading it, no it's not even reading, it's fast reading, I got nothing I've learned AT ALL. It's better to not do it from the first if it end up like this.

And for me doing good things is not going to save you, not going to lead You to heaven. It doesn't counts. You know why? The mistakes, sins we've made it's not going to erase because of the good doings. It's the love of one and only person who gave His life. So, why should I be good to someone "more" than me, but not be good to someone who is "MOST" in everything? Get what I mean? To make it simpler, example. If one day, President decided to go to your house to have dinner. Wouldn't you prepare everything in 5-stars-quality? Wouldn't give everything in a BEST way? Of course you will, 'cause you'll maybe not have another pleasure. But look here, who are we dealing with? It's not President, it's not King, it's not the richest man on Earth. It's THE MOST PERFECT PERSON/GOD/KING/FRIEND. Will you give anything ordinary to someone like that? Of course NO.

I'm just glad I figure it out fast :) and realize that it's not too late to change. And the sentence up there, means a lot to me, especially in my situation right now. LOVE HIM, if you do, you'll give everything to Him, your life, your voice, your jump, your everything, 'cause it's the only thing we could give for someone like Him. There's none like Him.

God never gives us trouble, we're the one who 'cause trouble. He has warn us before, and we're the one who doesn't listen. But keep in mind that every single little thing happening to you right now, it's under His control and He'll never leave you.

CHANGE! ;)

Sealed with a smile,
talithayohana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment