Sunday, April 18, 2010

THE POWER OF ONE.

Happy Sunday peeps :) so do you guys have a great day today? I think so, it's Sunday, have fun! :D as you know I'm a Christian so I do go to church every Sunday. I love today's preach, let me share a little bit from what I got.

"God never asks something you're not able to do, He asks something from what you can do and He really appreciate it especially when it comes from the bottom of your heart."

There are a lot of examples about it in the bible, I'll just pick one. God prefer the widow's dedication to a rich man's. It's because the widow give from what she have, even though the amount is little. And God appreciates it, He really does. For a widow, maybe she can buy some food from that money, but on the other side, she give it away.

God doesn't want everything from us, He only hope for one thing, our heart for Him. If you got talent in something or you can do something good, praise the Lord with it. Give from something you have been given. Each of us has something to be known about, there are no one that doesn't got anything to be given to the one who created him/her. God is fair, it's just the case that you haven't found something you're good at. But as long as you keep on searching, you'll found it.

With love ‎​

Sealed with a smile,
talithayohana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment