Tuesday, April 20, 2010

THE ENDING.

As you guys know, I've been watching HELLO BABY SEASON 2 (SHINee's) for quite a long time. Blame on my internet connection! :( I just wanna share the last episode of them being together. When the baby, Yoogeun, knows that they are going to separate, he cried. It was just so touching. None of them aren't crying. They all are. Like I said before, it's just so touching. They've been together for quite a time, and suddenly they have to go on with their own life just like before :'(


The song used is...


Anyway, have you guys heard of GLEE? I bet you have. It's such a good comedy-drama television series, right? I really love it, and I can't wait to watch more of them GAAHHH :D their voices are such WOWs, I want their voices aaaaa.


Sealed with a smile,
talithayohana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment