Saturday, May 1, 2010

IT'S NOT THAT BAD.

Since I haven't been posting for quite a while, let me just do a quick one :)

I didn't know what I should write :/ sigh. Why not talk about exams? Yes. Exams are on its way by now. It's really close. See it as an challenge that everyone must get through. I'm actually happy to have exams, you know why? Exams gave us the meaning on being in an upper level. If we pass it, we'll be upgraded. But if you fail, it's not a total disaster, since you're not good enough, learn more. If you didn't pass the first challenge, it's out of mind to succeed on the second challenge, agree? Except for the fact if you're lucky :p HAHAHA.

I think that's quite short LMAO. Should go now! :) Going to remasa in hours, and I'm on my way youtube-ing some funny videos. I find it useful that somebody created Youtube. Back then, I never thought that Youtube is this useful for cheering people up HAHA. Well, now I know.

OH I LOVE HUMOR! It makes me laugh, it makes me happy :D

Sealed with a smile,
talithayohana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment