Saturday, May 1, 2010

THE FACT.

On my way to my friend's house yesterday, my dad suddenly say, "You know how many times Abraham Lincoln fail?" I was shocked that he says that, it actually fits on my condition right now. He knows me so well :) then he continued, "He rise up whenever he falls, you know? And by the time he reach one big success, nobody will remember the failure he done." Surprisingly, it's so true. We're still dealing with normal humans around us. Humans tend to see the "success" rather than the "failure" of others. But when it comes to themselves, they will remember the "failure" and not the "gift from God" and start complaining. Well, I still do that as I'm a normal one, only the wise people tend to realize that and really measure all of it. It's a little confusing, isn't it? I wanna make it as simple, but I just couldn't find the right sentence to tell :/

What I wanna say is,

"One big success will erase all the bad failure in the past."

You'll see one's person life only in the present, but you never know what happen to them in the past, right? Maybe they pass through a more difficult challenge than you do, higher mountain. So let's just be grateful for whatever happens, God will never give something that's more than what you could possibly do, He understands you more than you do.

Happy Sunday

Sealed with a smile,
talithayohana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment