Saturday, July 31, 2010

WHAT A TOUGH LIFE.

So yea, it's the first day of August. But somehow, the first day of the month isn't that good, I lost my voice. Gaaah. So, my service is at 2 pm, and my voice isn't getting better at all. *sigh*

Jadi gini nih, kemaren itu poksar, and I was really blessed. I'm glad to have such great leaders who supports me most of the time. There are many of them, none of them are rude to me. That's all deh kalo mau ngomongin tentang kemaren ga akan ada habis-habis nya.

My dad went back from Hongkong at 10 pm yesterday. Well, he's getting fatter I supposed :s oh geez! Hahaha so mom will leave for Penang tomorrow, best wishes to her.

Not much, ey? Yea. Btw, my Grade 9 life isn't that good. The teachers are worse than last year's.

Sealed with a smile,
talithayohana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment