Tuesday, May 4, 2010

EHEH?!

Have been very busy with school stuffs lately so I'm not able to post anything. Sorry for that :) speaking of school stuffs, I'm doing my chemistry research for days yet I couldn't find anything good. It's due tomorrow :/ how come there are no good resources in Bahasa Indonesia? This country should really improve on technology, you know? No offense. I'm not teasing, but I just want movements from this country, like I expect something more than just this. It's as if it can do more, but it doesn't want. Perhaps I must start first. Well, we should move before expecting others to move. But the thing is, I'm not good in making articles, etc. Especially based on what-so-called science :s AAAAA. But for those who are good in it, I beg you to do something about this, pleaseee.

This post is just embarrassing, lame, boring. YES, you want reason?! I tell you: SCHOOL IS DRIVING ME CRAZY. My parents expect good results from me, while my tests this month were horrible. I should realize it sooner -_- no use in blaming what I had done. I spent my time in front of this interesting screen most of the time. G R E A T ! That's the reason. I think that explains all. Don't think that I use the time spent on this thing being so-good daughter, I'm wasting my time. Thank God I don't do it that bad. I was just exaggerating. So yea, bye.

*this post is just very meaningless. I don't mind if you people skip it.

Sealed with a smile,
talithayohana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment